Addo Platform 2017 Summer Intensive
We have limited space in our course, and we will be selecting dancers based on their application materials.
Please apply as soon as possible to secure your spot.
1) Pay the non-refundable $20 application fee through PayPal by clicking the PayPal Button below:
2) Fill out the online application form, answering all required questions including a video link.
3) Send your CV/Resume including headshot in a single e-mail with the subject line: Addo Platform 2018 Application to email@example.com - CV in English, and in .doc, pages, or .pdf formats only. Use your full name as the name of the file.
We will contact you within one week of receiving your complete application (including the application fee) to notify you whether or not you are accepted to our intensive in Vancouver, Canada. We will not consider any incomplete applications (meaning (1) (2) & (3) have been completed).
Upon acceptance, you will be required to follow one of the options provided:
- Pay a non-refundable $100 CAD deposit to secure your spot (Via Pay Pal). This deposit must be paid within a week of your acceptance; if the deposit is not received within this time frame, your spot will be considered available for another dancer.
The remaining balance of the workshop fee ($1100 CAD) will be due two weeks upon submitting your deposit. Further instructions for paying this balance will be sent once the deposit is received. If the balance is not paid by the deadline, your spot will no longer be secured and may be offered to another dancer.
- (*Recommended*) Pay the full balance of $1200 CAD to secure your spot (Via Pay Pal). This payment must be made within a week of your acceptance; if the deposit is not received within this time frame, your spot will be considered available for another dancer.
Please read the cancellation policy below
All taxes are already included in pricing
Addo Platform Scholarship Application:
The Addo Scholarship will be provided to 5 internationally based artists who are currently studying or in the army, to financially support their artistic development. The Full Tuition would stand as $800 CAD rather than the original $1200 CAD. In order to apply for the Scholarship Application, a $100 CAD deposit to secure your spot must be made. Following the review, Addo Platform will provide you with a link to make your final payment of either $700 CAD or $1100 CAD if not accepted.
- Must be a Student or in the Army
- Must be Internationally based outside of Canada
If you are interested in applying for the Addo Scholarship, please begin by paying the $20 CAD application fee to begin your application, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to go the Scholarship Application route.
Cancellations between January 1st and June 1st:
- If we can find someone to fill your spot, you will receive a full refund of the tuition fee, minus the deposit & application fee ($120 CAD).
- If unable to find a replacement, there will only be a tuition fee refund of 50%, minus the deposit & application fee.
Cancellations after June 1st:
For any change of plans, we ask that you notify us of your cancellation as soon as possible.